I've written previously about Maurice Clarett, here and here.
Now the Supreme Court has told him to go grow up.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court refused Thursday to let 20-year-old Maurice Clarett into the NFL draft this weekend. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she saw no reason to overturn a lower court's stay preventing him from being chosen by a professional team.The former Ohio State tailback is fighting the NFL's requirement that players wait three years after high school before turning pro.
The NFL said in a filing with Ginsburg that it could be unfair to the team that picked Clarett, and ultimately to a player who loses out on that spot.

